PERMEABLE ANTIBLAST SPRAY PAINT COATING
Duayen Antiblast System, with its superior mechanical, physical and elastomeric characteristics, is used where reinforcement is required, resistant to pressure and explosion as well as chemical resistance and superior waterproofing. Applicable floors: concrete, steel, wood, metal, plastic, bitumen (tar), glass, ondulin sheets, tile, geotextile, non-woven fabrics, polyurethane etc. It can also be applied in creative applications. It is a protective reinforcement system that is highly resistant to pressure loads and stresses, resistant to abrasion, manufactured at the application site with a spray system, providing a seamless and waterproof coating. Impermeable Antiblast Spray Paint Coating material, which has excellent thermal shock resistance (- 40°C - +200°C), is very resistant to climatic aging and does not cause a change in the chemical and physical properties of the material with the discoloration that may occur in the outer surface color over time.
• Large water structures
• Sewage and drinking water pipelines
• Rock fills
• Fill and Concrete dams
• Pressure industrial tanks.
• Contains all the features of hydroinsulation, anticorrosion and topcoat paint
• Quick to apply (one worker / 1 hour / up to 150 m²/ thickness 2 mm)
• Applied as a thin layer (2-3 mm)
• 2 mm thick layer provides maximum hydro-isolation
• Hardening time is 10-20 seconds
• The surface is compact regardless of how many coats are applied.
• It is very resistant to abrasion, creates a monolithic structure, has no joints and covers cracks
• Protects from impacts
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Can be applied on all construction materials
• The application temperature range is very wide (0-45°C) and can be applied even when the air humidity is 100%
• It has excellent thermal shock resistance (-40°C- +200°C)
• You can walk on the ground 35 seconds after the application.
• Vehicles may come on the floor 1 hour after the application.
• It is ecological
• It is easy to repair.
• It is also applied on geotextile when necessary.
• Long life (estimated 25 and above)